Giving It a Try!!!


I'm in a big need of organizing my life. This sounds like a great opportunity to get me motivated and on track!

I love the prospect of a new year: new opportunities, a fresh start, a new outlook. I'll be back after the 1st-since I'm going out of town, I always consider the start of my new year when I get back home, which will be Jan 2nd. I will post my "one little word" then. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, check this out:
http://aliedwards.com/2007/01/one-little-word-3.html

It's a tie right now between two words. I'll just have to ponder on it for these next few days left of 2010. Can you believe we are beginning a new decade?! Crazy!!!

I also plan to post my list of 100 things I want to do in 2011. I did this last year and accomplished 37 things on my list. I plan to do better this next year. Wouldn't it be great if I could accomplish ALL 100 things?

I love thinking of all the possibilities this new year brings. I leave you with this:

Ring out the old,
Ring in the new.

Ring, happy bells across the snow;
The year is going, let him go.

Ring out the false,
Ring in the true.

-Lord Alfred Tennyson



No comments:

Post a Comment