Remembering Easter

Remembering waking up to, "Hey, the easter bunny didn't come." Coming from two girls who claim they don't believe in the easter bunny anymore.

Remembering sticking the baskets out on the front porch while the girls were occupied and them finding that the easter bunny HAD come as we left for church.

Remembering sitting in church next to my grandma.

Remembering singing old hymns that I remember singing every Easter growing up.

Remembering the much needed rain!!!!

Remembering how blessed my children are to have cousins their age to share life and holidays with.

Remembering how blessed I am for having a mom who made the day special for us by cooking us a delicious lunch.

Remembering the craziest egg hunt ever....it was raining so we had to improvise by sticking all of the eggs into a trash bag and letting the kids draw them out one by one. It was actually pretty fun.

Remembering how pretty my girls looked all dressed up for Easter.

Remembering the glorious nap I got later in the afternoon.

Remembering the sacrifice made for me.

Remembering God's love.

Remembering the promise and beauty this season holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment