Right Now...


Right Now, I am...

:: listening to Bill O'Reilly on Fox News, Teddy snore while sleeping on the couch, Chris' fingers hitting his computer keys, and Averi's pencil shading something in her sketchbook-lots going on here!

:: embracing the warmer days ahead and the beauty that this season brings.

:: enjoying having the week off for Spring Break-no school, no lessons, no practices!!!

:: marveling at the artistic talents of my daughter. Her drawings are simply amazing.

:: loving my bathroom makeover! It is getting close to done and I'm soooo excited.
:: feeling a little bummed that all of the shows I have DVR'd this past week got erased somehow...Sisterwives, Teen Mom 2, Jersey Shore, Glee, Amazing Race, The Real Housewives of Orange County...all of my smut, guilty pleasure shows.

:: watching time go too quickly

Right Now, I am...

So thankful for the Lent devotion that I read this morning and for the opportunities that it opened up for me today. It was all about forgiveness. There was an application to do and mine was so divinely orchestrated, it is almost scary. A very spiritual moment for me today that I completely saw a Glimpse of God in.

No comments:

Post a Comment