BOOMER SOONER!!!!!



OU beat the tar out of Texas Tech. We always play so good at home...not so good last week at A&M or before that in Missouri. We're hoping for a good game at Baylor and of course, OSU! We had a fun time at the game. Before the game we hung out and tailgated at the rv with the gang. Tim grilled us some awesome hamburgers and some elk sausage (I'm not that adventurous, though).

Glimpses of God-November 13, 2010

My heart swelled with pride for my Oklahoma Sooners!!! Here we have 18, 19, 20 year old guys who run out the tunnel onto a field with 80,000+ screaming fans. They have cheerleaders, pom pom girls, ruf neks, sports reporters, and all kind of distractions all around them. But the majority of the team ran down to the north end zone, kneeled down, bowed their heads, and PRAYED! It was very touching!!! And I saw God completely glorified in that moment!

Then I was even further impressed when I saw the opposing team, Texas Tech, do the same...


No comments:

Post a Comment