Decorations!!!!


Wednesday, February 2nd-I {Heart} Decorations

I love to decorate my house for each holiday. Over the years I have accumulated decorations for: Valentines Day, St. Patty's Day, Easter, Independence Day, Fall/Halloween, and (of course) Christmas. I love fall through spring because I have decorations in the house at all times. Then I have a gap between Easter and Independence Day. And another between Independence Day and Fall.

Decorations make me happy. They make my home look and feel festive. They are a reminder each day of the season in our life that we are currently enjoying. One reminder my Valentine's decorations give me is that Spring is right around the corner...just another month and hopefully I will be enjoying warmer weather and sunnier days-that REALLY makes me happy!

I also have some cute Valentine's Day decorations on my front porch, but it is currently 10 degrees out there, and it is still covered in snow because we haven't been anywhere in 2 days, so you won't get to see those...sorry :(

I put my Valentine's decoration up a few weeks ago. It was really looking lonely and blah around here after all of the Christmas decorations came down. They went up one day while the girls were at school. Both girls commented about the decorations being up when they got home from school. It pleased me that they notice these things. I think they {heart} decorations, too!

What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment