Snowy Saturday Fun

Saturday, February 5th-I {HEART} Saturdays!!!!!

Saturdays ROCK!!!!! They are the best day of the week because:

*They're all about fun
*You get to spend them with family
*You get to sleep in (most of the time)
*Everybody is happy and in a good mood

This Saturday was exceptionally fun. We took Teddy for a walk because we were sick of being in the house. And the sun was shining and it wasn't too cold out. We walked to the park and saw some friends who were sledding. Another friend came by, whose house is right across the street from the park, and he offered to let us borrow his toboggans that he ACTUALLY made...like in, he made them from wood with his own hands. They were so cool and so much fun. Even Chris and I made a couple of runs down the hill. And Teddy made it down the hill a couple of times too. We had an absolute blast!

And to make the day even better, we ate lunch at Olive Garden. Then we went to Borders and I got a new book! Plus I got a nap! Can a day get any better? I don't think so!

I love, love, love Saturdays! What are you loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment